A non-profit science-based organization “Science Bee” is hosting its second unpaid Team Lead recruitment program. If your thought is aligning with the organization’s mission and vision and you want to sharpen your leadership and communication skills to a great extent, grab this amazing opportunity to join us as a Team Lead to show your talent and dedication. If you have the potential to work in diverse situations then we are looking for you.
1. University Students (undergraduate)
2. Proficiency in Bangla & English.
3. Very much interested in working with a diversified team.
4. Have enough time to manage the responsibilities.
5.Must be interested to work with science & technology.
1. Plan and handle total Team Operations to align with the overall organizational vision, mission, and objectives.
2. Review, improve, update, and develop guidelines, and ensure that they are complied with by all coordinators and founder.
3. Facilitating accurate and timely communications with teammates.
4. Conduct Training Need Assessment, prepare daily reports, conduct Training Session to motivate teammates, and improve their performance.
7. Assisting in the planning of all events and self-starter with good interpersonal skills.
8. Provide team members career assistance and serve as the leader of Change.
9. Ensure NO cyberbullying at work and maintain the culture of the platform.
1. Develop leadership, problem-solving, critical & creative thinking skills.
2. Develop Communication and team management skills.
3. An opportunity to work with students from diverse backgrounds.
4. Can work as an online instructor for any educational-related topics based on your skills.
5. An opportunity to work with a strong youth network that works on educational issues.
6. Receive a certificate of recognition of being an unpaid internship for at least 3 months.
7. From every particular department every month, one best teammate will get a “Certificate and gift hamper of best Team Lead“.